Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Big day tomorrow!

OK people - I would never presume to encourage people to vote one way or the other, for a start that would be an insult to you, the democratic process - let alone an insult to predictability!

But for gods sake - please take the half hour required to vote - whatever your political persuasion.

There will be much to reflect on afterwards, I will be here on Sunday morning UK time to watch the results come in, all the while contributing vast sums to Vodaphone no doubt.

What I would like to see happen is patently obvious - but what I am desperate to avoid is a post election bun fight with Winston wearing the big white hat!