Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Kiwilog's first letter to the editor!!

In a fine display of editorial balance, the vast right wing blogging conspiracy happily publishes its first letter to the editor [that's me! - Ed]:
John Roughan's article " A vote in the interest of good race relations " struck an accord with me.
I agree with his concern that John Key's through political inexperience could blow budget & Helen's economic policy is marginally better.
His concern over race relations is valid if the National govt. got in. To undo 20yrs work of Maori initatives & not support there empowerment is not in the long term interest of all New Zealanders.
Thanks John for clarifying the real issues, I think I will give my party love to the Maori Party too.
Mother Kiwilog, Kohimaramara.
This was also sent to the Labour Gazette (aka Auckland Herald), but Mum, happy to publish here for a far more discerning audience.