Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm a disgrace to the VRW conspiracy

You will need quicktime and broadband - but this is an absolute must see.

A 15 minute, merciless, mocking of the Bush Administration and their response to Hurricane Katrina. I know it is a marginal call to post a joke born out of such a horrific tragedy - but this is in no way taking the michael out of the victims - it is purely about the response.

Money quote, 'if you don't like the blame game it is usually because you're to blame.'

http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/1gmarchive/002364.html#002364 (you may need to cut and paste the link).

Disclaimer - like many on 'the right' - I am no fan of dubya or his coterie.