Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Friday, September 16, 2005

The day before the morning to follow

I am sat at my desk having checked all the news from home, watched the latest edition of Cock Up at Sixes and Sevens (or 'Close Up at 7' in TVNZ speak), listened to the final interviews on NewsquawkZB, watched Winston saving offering to save the world (too funny for words) and all of you buggers back home are lying there asleep!

I feel exactly the same as I did on the Friday night after I had been selected for the St Georges First XI - for gods sake - can it just be game day please!!!

Alarm set for 7am, the Returning Officer should be in action by 8am my time. MJD (and anyone else for that matter) - make sure you have the laptop in the corner and msn running!

[A political and techo junkie - you are sounding sooo hot right now - Ed]