Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Seasons

I am definitely a 'minor seasons' kinda guy. This morning was perfect, clear and still, crisp not cold and should develop into a 18 degree kind of a day. Then chill down to 10 degrees to hunker down come bed time (and that's as close as you lot will get to 'pillow talk' until tonight!). From the comments and a few emails I have recieved, it appears that voyerism and living vicariously thrives in text form through a computer screen - which is kind of weird in itself.

Very busy day at work today, talking not doing. Short odds - it is going to be VERY frustrating.

But there is one thing that should happen today that I am very excited about. Chill your jets - it's work related.