Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Over it - officially over it

You would think that the idea of going to London, getting a good job, buying and taking over other businesses sounds like the bee knees. The dogs bollix even - but let me tell you - when your exotic travel itinerary takes in:
Staines
Luton
Uxbridge
Boston Manor
Dunstable (exactly)
Sussex
it's not!!

I do at least three of these places every bloody week and spend, at best, a day and a half at week at the Head Office in West Ken. Let's be polite and say that these places celebrate their Spartanism. Not to mention their geographical independence from Central London - NW3 in particular...

Today I was about to head from Staines (acquisition) to Boston Manor (payroll project) - was nearing the train stations and threw my toys. Threw them high and wide - all of them. And it felt good.

Then I rang in the conflicting appointment excuse and headed home directly. It's 3pm and I sitting here in a nice empty cot, lovely.