Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, September 26, 2005

This time HE said it!

I must confess to having a bit of a panic over the weekend in terms of Mark (the boss) finding kiwilog, but I am a bit more chilled about things now. I lightened up considerably after this msn conversation with him (Mark being Doolster):
Doolster says:
"make it so, number one"
Doolster says:
sorry
Doolster says:
been watch star trek with the kids this weekend
Doolster says:
more trainspotter stuff for your blog
Frit says:
with the kids!?!?
Frit says:
that old chestnut
Doolster says:
'star trek generations' film
Doolster says:
fantastic stuff
Doolster says:
teh one with kirk as well as picard
Doolster says:
please tell me you're a trekkie?
Frit says:
I don't know how I feel about this!!!!!
Good to see we can all have a laugh, and that Mark isn't afraid to have a little chortle at his own expense! But for fear of an accidental career limiting maneuver - that is the last you will be hearing about the boss!