Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Prizes!

Mum has been asking me what I want for my B-Day prize, and to be honest, I have been coming up pretty much empty on the ideas front.

Today - problem solved. I was sitting in a meeting and felt the need to fiddle. A man should not fiddle in meetings - it is rude to say the least. So I decided to chew studiously on my glasses. Things were going well, I had managed to satisfy the fiddling requirement and was pulling off a look of genuine interest and reflection.

Until I dislodged, and proceeded to choke on a small piece of the bifocals in question. Bastard things! It was as embarrassing at the time as the buggers are uncomfortable now!

So - in short - glasses would be lovely family ;-)