Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Oh - how things can change in 24 hours

OK - so I have packed. Sorted, dusted - job done. But the calm of yestersday is gone. What have I forgotten!?!?

How the hell can I sit here for 3 hours asking myself that same question and then be unhappy when I come up with, 'nothing, relax', as an answer?!?! I want to relax - trust me I do - but I can't.

The anticipation of the last week or so has been replaced by the same sort of nervous anxiety (and excitment) that I felt before I left NZ.

Oh well, in 24 hours, what I may have forgotten will be patently apparent - otherwise I will be calmly on my way...

Big day at work tomorrow to take my mind of things. So there will be a quick update before I leave and then the next will be on NZ time! Yeah baby...