Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Outta here

About half an hour from walking out the door. Mad day handing things over - but will start to unwind on the plane.

Mark (the Boss) has organised me a 3G card which means I have broadband pretty much wherever you can get mobile coverage, bless him. Brings a whole new meaning to working from home (and everywhere in between!).

When I came over here I had no idea what to expect - that was mind-blowing. Heading back to NZ I pretty much know exactly what to expect - funnily enough - it is equally exciting.

MJD - get ready to tip one or three.