Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A lighter moment in an otherwise dire day

We had a few 'issues' with a supplier today - so I decided to pick up all communication directly. K's mobile starts vibrating - ensuing conversation:

Me: Afternoon Frit speaking

Caller: Afternoon, Kathryn you have a very deep voice today - are you intercepting calls.

Me: Yup, if it vibrates Roy, I am all over it.

Queue muted, then hysterical laughter.

Caller: I'll call you back.

I guess you had to be there, and it is probably a reflection on the nature of the day that this was the unchallenged high point.

Other than a rather interesting exchange with Kiwigirl - more to follow...