Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Working life:

Put the key of despair into the lock of apathy. Turn the knob of mediocrity slowly and open the gates of despondency - welcome to a day in the average office.

First, before you accuse me of feeling sorry for myself, please allow me to confess. To feeling sorry for myself that is (which essentially renders your accusation accurate - but unnecessary). I don't like to complain - well, more accurately - I don't like having cause to complain (the complaining itself is not so bad).

Things are busy, I am tired, makes me grumpy, no ones likes grumpy person. The logical extrapolation of that being that, the world is against me - and no one likes an entire world against them.

Anyways - one good day tomoza and we all will be well with the world again! And looking forward to the prospect of a good break when Mum gets here (see below!). It's not until July/August - but having something to look forward to will be good!