Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happier thoughts!





This little tug boat is called the Celebrity Millennium - should do the trick for Ma and I for a dozen days in July/August. We haven't confirmed the cruise idea - but I figure that is a fairly simple way to do half a dozen countries without having to worry about logistics!

Lazy option - but could be a sensible one (and what is wrong with lazy when it relates to a holiday anyway!?!?). I particularly like this bit:
The ship's specialty restaurant, The Olympic, features wood paneling from the RMS Olympic, sister ship to the Titanic. It also has a demonstration kitchen and dine-in wine cellar.
Going to sea - just to hang out in a cellar - doesn't quite make sense, but sounds OK to me.