Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

The un-made false accusation

And thank god for that! The background is simple - on occasion over the course of the last few weeks I have noticed the toilet seat, how shall we say, slightly 'soiled' when I have gotten up in the morning. Once was after I had had a heavy night - I was unsure of as to my potential culpability - but felt ashamed.

Then it happened again mid-week, I could only wonder whether or not Buzz might have had a heavy night (I didn't dare contemplate the actual logistics of how this 'mishap' may have taken place). This occurred another 3 or 4 times. I am always the first up and wondered whether or not to raise this with Buzz. The prospect of that conversation did not appeal at all - so nothing was made of it.

Today - the mystery was solved - and in somewhat spectacular fashion! It's bloody Lola! (Pictured below). Home alone I heard a strange, but familiar tinkle, odd - I thought. So I went to the bathroom to investigate - and there she was, perched proudly (if occasionally erratically) on the lav!

Now I am not much of a cat fan - but I am mildly chuffed! I can't wait to casually drop into conversation the fact that my cat is toilet trained! But unforgivably careless.