Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Modesty, I do it better than anyone on the whole entire planet

When a 'blogger type' femme declares online that there are 2 guys in London (7 in the world) that she would like to shag - how do you react?

First, if you're me, you assume that you make up at least 50% of the aforementioned 2 London based men.

Secondly, you consider how you might broach the subject with said Kiwigirl.

This I dutifully did today by offering an olive branch.

Initial post from Kiwigirl:
Which leaves 7. Honestly, while I find 'two' of the numbers very attractive, if push came to shove, I probably wouldn't go there.

Anyway - of the 7:

- I've already slept with 5 of them.

- 4 of them read this blog.

- 1 has been identified.

- 3 of them I would actually want to 'date' rather than just shag.

- 4 of them 'vote' right.

- 2 are older than 30.

- 3 are kiwis.

- All of them are very arrogant.
After checking the boxes and after a quick email exchange, I posted a comment on her blog:
Frit said...
Well, you're only human.....
4:11 PM

kiwigirl said...
And my fetish for arrogant men apparently continues!

In response to this, I have to say that Frit emailed me a few hours ago - assuming that he was one of the two guys living in London on the list. Which is fairly arrogant I may add. Actually - bloody arrogant!

And as just noted to Frit, I gave up on the idea of shagging him about six months ago. He is FAR TOO useless and I do prefer my men slightly more available :)

Having said all of that, he was one of the Londontown guys that I was thinking about. He amuses me. No idea why! And I do always like a challenge :)

x K
4:22 PM
I know what you're thinking, 'where's the arrogance?' - well quite, but perception is a very individual thing, and if it pleases, who am I to deny....

Hard to know what to say next. Is it my turn even? Oh dear God, online surrealism.