Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Voices

I stumbled across a saying I quite liked today, and fully intend to wheel it out to ensure that my junior at work thinks I'm mad - so in order to remind myself of it - I emailed it to myself. Some might think that strange in itself, but it works.

It wasn't until I saw the email that I realised it may not be the best look should somebody have a perve at my inbox. It's amazing how context can compound things! What would you think if you saw that someone had emailed this to themselves!?!?!?
From: Frit
Sent: 09 March 2006 16:44
To: Frit
Subject:

You're Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me

xxxxx xxxxxxxx
Business Systems Manager
Not good!