Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The eagle has taken off!

Ma is in the air as I type; I pick her up from Heathrow tomoza!

The new mattress for Night Camp arrived today - so things are in order for the State Visit to C 2 D's.

Apart from the cruise - no plans are made at this point [Now there's a shock - Ed], but we will spend the weekend sorting out the four weeks we have prior to the Love Boat.

Mark (the Boss) is back on Monday - so work should chill a little and allow me some time to take a few days to spend with Ma doing 'London things'.

All in all - happy days!