Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Frit - this is your day

From: Frit
Sent: 05 July 2006 09:07
To: Team
Cc: XXX; XXX; XXX; XXX
Subject: You know it is going to be a good day when this is the first email....

Team

Please do not expect any email response from Supplier this morning; they have been hit by lightening.

Roy is not in, and Peter is offsite, so for now could you please channel any queries through me and I will call Gus/Eunice etc. I will let you know when things are back to normal (or as normal as normal is!).

Thanks
Frit
Me thinks it is going to be a long one.