Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hot - damn hot

London town is treating me well - but 34 degrees booted and suited is coming close to my temperature threshold! Hell it's hot. Mid thirties all week - calming down a touch for Ma's arrival on Friday.

Work wise I am hoping that things calm down at the same time. They should do.

Other than that - not much to report.

Thinking about following up on my chance meeting with a potential inky - but if I stay true to form - that follow up should be mid 2007... I'm sure Ma will rattle that cage when she gets here!