Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

When too busy to blog

It is just as well I can rely on Ma to send through some cute pics! The boys have had a fair outing here, so it is with great pleasure I introduce N&D's eldest! Online debut for Milikens!



No real news to report - just very busy. The Management Buyout rumbles on - but should all be signed up by the time Ma and I are due to head away on holiday. I can not put into words how much I am looking forward to that.

I had a menage a messenger with JY and Dooley last night - the usual banter - but a nice taste and reminder of home.

Seeing the most recent photo's of the kids from home, and the fact that the Poms get a little uptight about accumulating leave, has me thinking of a fly-by week back home in Feb!

Madness? Probably. Burning money? Certainly. Random? Absolutely.

Which makes it all the more likely to happen!

Viiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzz winkle, a normalised polkadot and two stripes of a fizzy hotdog. I think you know what I mean.