Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Thank God I'm not short

I had the pleasure of 30 minutes, 100 feet underground, in horrid heat, in a long tin can on the Victoria Line this evening. Bad for me? Yes.

But Gods toe nails did I feel for the poor chick in front of me. At least I had 6 inches of clear air in front of me, not so she. She was face to face with my tie - not more than 1 inch from it.

They love to whine, enjoy a whinge and can see the downside of a Lottery win - but doing that day after day? Awful.

At times, albeit by need, they are hardy folk the Poms.