Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back to sanctury

After a rather eventful couple of weeks - I am back to the sanctury of the cave, and last night was perfect.

Incredible thunder and lightning - driving rain making its way right through the window frame - and me, safe and sound within. I do love big weather. Drizzle be damned, flash some light and make some noise - that's for me. It was good enough to set car alarms off.

I shall be located here for a few days as I catch up and generally get it together, I had to wear a pair of Wednesday socks today (Tuesday). Things have clearly gotten out of hand.

Order will be restored. Emails and NZ News caught up on, and family contacted.

Giddy up! I'm staying in.