Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

True to form

It took around a year to meet her, and three days to piss her off...

First - the mea culpa. It is more to do with my hang ups and 'inconsistency' - than anything to do with her.

And secondly - she has been very restrained on her blog - and I will be doing the same. It is an interesting experience blogging. Rewarding - sometimes. A chore - often. But for me, and I get the impression, her - somethings are a little too personal to write 'lightly' about. And there are other people involved.

So there you have what you are getting.

Very little.