Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Classy

An English female rugby team (with a number of Kiwis) have produced this image of a topless Haka for their annual calender. Is this funny? Or are the PC set rightly offended?
Broadcaster Willie Jackson added: "Can you imagine if Maori women did it in this country? There'd be uproar.

"Why didn't they take their tops off and do the Highland Fling?"

The photo of the topless haka is part of the team's 2007 calendar. For every one sold for $20, $2 is donated to Breast Cancer Care.





I really do think we need to get over ourselves sometimes. I mean Johnny Cash covered 'Danny Boy' for Gods sake and I didn't hear the Welsh crying.
Posted by Picasa