Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Getting sorted

Sorry not to have any news more exciting - but like an old nana - I am busy getting my shite together before getting too adventurous. Have an interview with Centrica tomorrow - but not so keen on that as it a six month contract (good), paying plenty (v good), based in Windsor (not so flash).

Not so flash - particularly given that I think I have sorted myself a flat in the Swiss Cottage area - handy to Camden and Elliot in Islington. I met 'Buzz' (Charlotte) threw Mark and Kathryn - she seems lovely, owns the place, and sharing with one other sounds as good as it gets over here. Looking through the flatmate ads was funny - if I could pronounce the name at the bottom of the ad - I figured it was a go'er. There weren't to many go'ers...

Anyways - hoping that this week I get a couple of mundane details confirmed so that I can get on with the real Europey stuff.

Otherwise - all is well. However, I do fear the Heathrow injection could soon become a frightening reality. 10kg at the boarder they tell me - and I think they were right.