Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Time to do the traveller thing

I got a message from Brother Chilcott last night, and after a couple of interviews yesterday, I am in a bit of a holding pattern on the job front. So I think I will head up to Ireland and visit the big fella.

I am going to check out the flat in Swiss Cottage tomorrow night - and if I can get that squared away (and wash my smalls!!) - I'll try to book flights for next week. A quick scan on the world wide interweb reveals fares for under £50 return!

I'll see if I can borrow Mark and Kathryn's digy camera and post a few photo's as well.