Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Thursday after the Thursday that was two weeks after the first Thursday

And there are Police everywhere - and I mean everywhere. I counted no less than 12 at my work station, West Kensington, which is quite small - god knows wat it was like at the major stations.

But it is just another day really. The ongoing bastard of the situation for me is that with the Picadilly line partially suspended - it is taking me over an hour to get to work - off peak!

Apparently that is not too bad for London - it is just frustrating that I am paying a shite load in rent to be close to town - I'm just at the wrong end!