Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Addressing an issue at source, or not...

My deplorable habit of having one last wine and fag before (and I mean immediatley before) bed has lead to a mini crisis (Fran - 'I told you so' is ringing through my ears!). The 'pearly whites' have started to trend towards the 'distinctly not shiny whites'. Not surprising really, and completley understandable - in terms of cause and affect, it doesn't get much simpler.

What is slightly odd, and dawned on me this evening, was my response. An electric toothbrush, and 'simply white' tooth enamel - sure to radiate your smile in just 2 weeks! All well and good - but one does have to wonder why I just don't have a good brush before bed and flag the last fag and wine?

I have tried to initiaite a health kick off late - but am finding sleeping the major issue. More to follow...