Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

OCD

OCD, or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as the Doctors call it, is a funny old thing. Personally, I don't think it is a disorder at all - in fact the world would be a much better place if more people took a few of the properties and values of OCD on board.

That is not to say that it is not without is problems. Bra straps - a potential Waterloo for any Obsessive Compulsive. Leave it Frit - leave it...

This morning on the tube I had to stand there for 20 minutes looking at a girls shoulder (it was quite literally in my face) - a green singlet and white bra, the strap an unkempt inch out from the singlet. I wouldn't have rated that worthy of blogging - had it not been for the fact that the one on the other shoulder was only half an inch out. And yet, despite this, she seemed happy.