Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

In Scotland, there is no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes.

So said Billy Connelly some years ago and as a fan I feel it is only fitting to test the theory first hand! So I am off to Scotland.

Truth be known - it was the lure fantastic tickets to the All Blacks v Scotland test that won me over, bloody brillaint! Again, thanks to Mark and Kathryn I will be taking in a little more of Europe, and I can't wait to see Murrayfield chocka with crazy Scottish types. If the Scots I met in NZ were anything to go by, it should be an absolute riot.

We're not heading up there until November 25th - but it is nice to have something booked and paid for to look forward to. Even better is fact that, at this stage, Mark has booked and paid for it all.

In true Scottish fashion - the cheques in the post my bonnie lad!