Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

This works a little too well

If you want to sum up this Election in a sound bite - try this for size from the movie (blockbuster they tell me), The Matrix:
Morpheus: "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
As I say, that works a little too well to be a co-inky-dink (although I don't know if I would call a nanny state, full of well above the average wage earning 'beneficiaries'; 'wonderland')!