Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Annoying, very annoying

I've had a while with the new flash phonic takes photos and videos real time conversations scratches your back sends your mother in law directly to voice mail sony ericsson. Fair to say it is 'feature rich' - and the true geek would have figured out how to make the thing walk their dog for them by now.

But what is annoying as hell is that it is an average telephone! By that, I mean it is not particularly easy to find a name, pless play and then actually hear the person on the other end. When I buy a phone - I want something that does what Alexander Graham had in mind, as does it well. Anything else - bonus.

Fancy gadgets that fail in there primary purpose are soooo frustrating! You don't buy a fridge that plays CD's, but only goes down to 'Tepid'. Salesgeek got me good, lesson learned.