Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Wicky wicky poll tallying wah!

I never thought I would praise TVNZ - but bless their cotten picking socks - they are streaming their live Election night coverage!!

For interested ex-pats - click here to watch the coverage.

I will be watching, and possibly blogging, as the results come in. Enjoy the night people.

An aside. I am certain that Mum and my relationship changed the day that we recognised that we both want the same things for all people - we just have differing views in the best way to deliver those outcomes. And that is the over riding theme of this Election - small vs big Govt.

I would love to be there with you Ma, but it sounds like you will be surrounded by a bunch of Tories in any case! Talk to you in a few hours.