Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

There's a first time for everything....

I have just sent this email:
Morning Ladies

Unfortunately a last minute demo of (X-Companies Package) that I am requireded for has cropped up tomorrow; so unfortunately I will be unable to make it to Uxbridge as scheduled.

I will email early next week to rearrange.

Apologies
Chris
Ladies and Gentlemen, you have just witnessed the first time that the words 'make it', 'I', 'will', 'unable', 'be', 'Uxbridge' and 'unfortunately' have appeared in the same sentence!

It's even hard to type that email without a smile on your face, 'unfortunately' my braces!