Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Coming to you on NZ time!

And very happy to be here! Had a nice afternoon with Mum and a few brews with some of the Hudson's this evening - excellent. But absolutely whacked - so that's all for now.

Here and well and a few thoughts to lay out (not to mention the rant that is coming about the dickhead Australian that was planted next to me on the first flight).

But for now, I am on Ma's balcony - 3G card connecting me to the rest of the world (sometimes I can't repress the inner geek), and happy as Harold.

Replying to work emails half cut - you know it's a bad idea as you do it, but you do it.

Photo's of Mum and the view from hers tomoza.