Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Kiwi Log on Kiwi Time

Loving being home - it's nearly five o'clock and it's light outside!

Mum is looking and feeling great and I am re-discovering the things I miss! So far (in no particular order and not including the obvious family type things):
1. A big, gutsy Chard - I'm dominating a bottle of Church Road as I type!

2. The view from Mum's (photo up shortly)

3. Driving - 8 months sense I drove last - mum's little Holden ain't no VR4 - but it was driving none the less.

4. The Huddie folk - not the boring drippy types (if you're reading this - you're definitely not one of 'them'!), but the Bass's, Suzies et al! Had wines with a few last night, just like old days (except we stopped whilst still copus).
Down to Wellies tomorrow and I get to see the kids!!!! All of them, up to M&F's to see the boys and then dinner at N&D's to see the girls (there will be photos for sure).

Until next time - haere ra! (That is Moari for - 'I'm outta here - happy days').