Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Aahhh, Wellington

Mum and I were supposed to fly back to Auckland early this afternoon - but got fogged in at Wellington Airport. So we have rebooked for this evening and headed back to Sus's place for the afternoon.

At least we can keep a good view on the airport from here - this is one angle of the view from her deck. That's the airport runway in the middle - which begs the question, if I can see it from here, why can't a pilot plonk his flying Volvo down on it?!?!?

I'll hopefully have some party pics up in the next day or two.