Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

If retirement is like this - I think I'll keep working

The last few days have been nothing but coffee and wines... All good, but bloody exhausting - I have even had to push out the coffee to wine transition time to 4pm - outrageous!

Off to Johnny B's for 'dinner' tonight - he has taken tomorrow off - I'm afraid...

Not much has changed in Auckland town (but I wouldn't have expected much to in 8 months) - but it is good to be back. Just about to head in to town to meet Lou and Rosy before heading out to the Bassman's - I don't anticipate anything 'bloggable' to happen there!