Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ch ch ch changes....

In a msn exchange with KiwiGirl she suggested that I should share more personal things on this page. Essentially that I should spill my guts like someone that has just helped themselves to seconds of a bird flu roast.

An interesting prospect, and a fair suggestion given that my life, and resulting posts, have taken on a Ground Hog day flavour of late. But in order to do this I shall have to do things to cultivate content - i.e. not be such a boring one dimensional prick! Having pondered this for a couple of days - I think she is right. So be warned - at any moment - any day now - I might do something of interest. Sounds like madness to me, what could be more satisfying, stable and dependable than rigid routine and complete predictability?

But hey, I'm up for it (I think).... We shall see how this pans out.

She also suggested that I needed a 'FB' to 'relieve some tension' and lighten up a little. Those of you who know what a 'FB' is - stop nodding in pitying agreement! Those who don't know what an 'FB' is (and Mum - I hope you're one of them!) - don't worry, for KiwiGirls suggestion is much akin to a Recruitment Consultant telling you that you need a Personal Assistant - but failing to provide a candidate!

But anyways - stay tuned, the new crazy, 'open' me is making some changes. It is going be 30 minutes to get out of bed and out the door in the morning.

I told you I could be mad!