Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Whoops! I'm a criminal - again....

I am sitting here clearing the decks at work and have just happened upon an interesting (and potentially kinda threatening!) wee document. From Dun and Bradstreet (debt collectors) and headed - NOTICE OF INTENTION TO ISSUE PROCEEDINGS -, it caught my eye.

Bugger. Lou had reminded me many time and given this letter to me when I was back in NZ ('the planks at Telecom AND Dun and Bradstreet had been sending things to work - despite me giving Telecom a forwarding address to send the final bill to, your honour') and I have managed to forget about it since. Best I give them a call tonight.

Fraud is not sexy, or cool - but a bit better than some of my prior efforts! Might be back sooner than I thought...