Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Old habits die hard...

Simple situation - I have purchased a new suit. One reason for that is that the pockets on the old suit were frayed like nobodies business - a direct result of hands in and out of pockets all day.

So I vowed to myself that I would no longer put my hands in my suit trouser pockets - sounds simple really. It is bloody torture!!! Everytime I go to slip my hand into my pocket I have to tear it away - in a 2 minute wait for a tube - this happens about 10 times.

I try to be subtle - but I don't think it is working. People are looking at me like I am the busy handed, pants pulled up, all excited third former that had his pockets sewn shut to 'help him concentrate' in class. Not good.