Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

OCD Day

It was kind of inevitable - when Buzz showed up with a new vacuum this morning - the day was only going to go one way.

Every single item in my room has been touched, moved, ordered and returned to its rightful place. Every surface dusted, sheets changed, shirts ironed. Bliss.

When things threaten to get out of hand at work I tend to react by ensuring that everything that is within my control is in order. I have done this for many a year, but today was impressive [or disturbing - Ed] - even for me. When I haboured a suspicion that the photo of the family on my far wall wasn't quite square, the tape measure came out. That is when I decided that enough was enough (particularly now that the photo is square).