Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Digs

A much needed half day today - off to the pub to celebrate the Bosses 40th, other than that not much to report.

The bad news for the week is that a decent one bedder in London Town is looking like being around the £250 mark. Take £250, multiply by 2.5, grimace!

I have pretty much stopped trying to look at prices in NZD, but every now and again it is impossible not too. £250 per week is around £60 per week more than I currently pay and I would have to cover expenses myself etc.

£60 x 2.5 = NZD 150.00 per week, x 52 = NZD 7800.00 per annum that would not be waiting for me when I get home.

Damn it! What price my own cave?