Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Happy days

Buzz thinks I am a bit sad, that I don't experience as many of the unique and 'different' goings on that London has to offer. Right and wrong.

No I havent been to the f*&king 'farmers market', or to check out the 'herbal bizarre' in Soho - and I have no bloody intention to! But is that sad? Nup.

I know what I like, and I like what I know!!! And today is Frit day. I have done all the work I need am going to do this morning and am about to head down to Camden to see Mr Topper for the bi-weekly shave. Then - and this is very unusual for me - a Double Bacon and Cheese from BK. Then off to the local for Newcastle v Man U early afternoon.

That should put paid to Sunday nicely. Not expecting a result from the football (we haven't won at Old Trafford since 1972) - but that won't matter - just looking forward to watching the game.

But don't think for one moment that I am becoming stuck in my ways, not one bit of it! I stole a march on the world by doing the whites on Thursday night - so no pressure to get back home tonight! And you lot didn't even notice the change in routine - lord only knows what I might do next - crazy.