Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Office banter, excuse the language! (in fact Ma - look away now!)

Below is a very brief email exchange between K, Mark (boss) and I - bloody funny (at least I think so!). I don't think I could cope with an overly formal work environment!

Obvious edits have been made to protect, well, me. As always with email exchange, read from the bottom up...
From: Mark XXXXXXXX
Sent: 13 March 2006 16:42
To: K XXXXXXXXX; Frit XXXXXXX
Subject: RE: i'd like to make a formal complaint!

Get fucked the pair of you and get on with some bloody work.

Mark XXXXXXX
IT Director - Consultancy Division

_____________________________________________
From: K XXXXXXXXX
Sent: 13 March 2006 16:41
To: Frit XXXXXXX
Cc: Mark XXXXXXX
Subject: i'd like to make a formal complaint!

;)

K XXXXXXXX
Business Analyst


_____________________________________________
From: Frit XXXXXXX
Sent: 13 March 2006 16:39
To: K XXXXXXX
Subject: Formal request from management

Hi K

I need to ask you to do something for me, immediately. Could you please









Get that fucking cable off my desk!

Thank you
Mr XXXXXXX

Frit XXXXXXXX
Business Systems Manager



Update - all names now removed!!!!