Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

2 days to go...

Before liberation! Working from 'the flat' today having just handed over 100 quid to replace the smoke alarm I disabled with a hammer. Not wise when the bugger is mains powered - that said - the mains power

In just 2 days I move to 'home'! It's funny that once you get the next stage sorted, you reflect on the current status in an entirely different light. I thought all was chipper - now I realise I have pretty much been existing - not really living.

Mum and Chaff due here soon, I have the resources to put them up and 'host' them. Time to dish out some London town hospitality.

Giddy up!