Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A short post, abbreviated

1. Talked to Mum yesterday morning - sounds like we have confirmed a 10 port cruise for when she is over. Can't wait!

2. Played softball for Hudson tonight and we got thrashed, completely and utterly. The blow soomewhat softened by having a girl who had modelled for FHM in the side. Let me get that for you love.... She was actually delightful and actually put paid to a few blokish stereotypes during the course of the evening. Oh, and, I would ;-)

3. Confirmed move to the flat for Saturday and realised that outside of cloth's and shoes - I can still fit my life into a bag. Time to buy 'things' - giddy up you frustrated consumer!

4. Still very busy - but all well.

5. Am a bad brother - haven't called home for weeks.