Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Job not quite done

After laying down a grand or so, just to feel particularly smug, the bastard shizzerhousin buggers have turned around and welched on my flat.

Not happy. Very not happy.

Going to look at a place tomorrow morning that they have on for £240 - and demand that the buggers give it to me for £210.

Stressy at work, getting stressed by still been in the flat, finally got the nudge I needed and the flat fell into my lap. My whole mood lightened.

Got through a potentially nasty meeting today and still felt light on my feet - and then got the call having confirmed the 27th with Buzz as 'the definite date'.

Less than 2 weeks to find me a pad - best step up to the plate Snooky, me not happy. [Yes, you may have mentioned that. - Ed]