Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Grunt work

Where have I been rang out the chorus? Well - I have been here – but hanging by a thread. A combination of K being away, Spud being on a training course and me having to deal with people!! As if that wasn’t bad enough – sometimes I have had to do said ‘dealings’ in person. Bloody exhausting.

I think I have also been dragged into the general malaise that tends to hit people over here at this time of year. It’s dark when you go to work – it is dark when you leave. Save for brief respite to grab a sandwich – it is all feels a touch grim for the first few weeks. I do recall getting useed to it fairly quickly and painlessly last year.

So onto happier thoughts. Test matches coming up – including going to the Welsh game with Boy and co.

Finding a nice dusty pub for a session with The Jones girl tomorrow night.

Leadership Conference for Ochre in a couple of weeks – somewhere up the M5 apparently, no idea, but should be a good weekend.

And still need to confirm flights for Feb.

Happy, if somewhat dark, days!

Ma and co – I do apologise for being remiss of late!