Welcome to Kiwi Log - the musings of a displaced Kiwi experiencing the many delights of London, can't wait for the 'black snot'! I make no apologies to anyone that doesn't get the 'in jokes' - you should have gotten to know me better when you had the chance.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

It is not just me!

Many years ago my boss told me, quite seriously, 'never trust a woman that lives alone with a cat'. It turned out to be very sage advice, that I of course ignored and got burnt as a result. Since that time I have not heard this axiom shared by others - until now!

A comment from Cactus Kate on Kiwigirls blog today:
Cactus Kate said...

NONONONONONONONONONO

Every single white female friend I have ever had who has got a cat has then turned insane.

A cat is not a warm up for a child or a real relationship.

I suspect a strong correlation between owning a cat when you are living alone and mental illness. Look at those old ladies who the Council take 20 cats off when the council flat she lives in starts to smell.

To true!